How To Restore An Apple Device With iCloud Backup?
Today in this tutorial, I am going to tell you how to restore an Apple device with iCloud backup. If you are new to Apple family and don’t know about iCloud then here are some lines for you. Apple has hit a home run with its latest introduction of iCloud. The iCloud is basically cloud storage platform launched by Apple. It allows users to store all the data like photos, videos, apps etc. It also enables you to create new folders and files successively and update all the devices with modifications made.
iCloud correspondingly works with icloud.com and users get 5 GB of free storage. If you need more then you have to pay some bucks to Apple. A 50 GB storage cost around $0.99, 200 GB for $2.99 and 1 TB for $9.99 still cheaper than a Hard disk. Apple devices running iOS 9 or above and Mac running OS X El Captain come will get iCloud enabled automatically. However, to set up iCloud you need to ensure that your iOS device is running iOS 8 or above .If you are a Mac lover then Make sure there is running OS X Yosemite or above and Windows PC running Windows 7 or above.
Steps to Restore from iCloud Backup:
Following are the steps you need to perform in order to restore your data from an iCloud backup. However, you need to erase all of the content from the device before you can restore any data from the backup.
- Turn on your device and you will be able to see the Hello.
- Follow the onscreen setup till you reach Apps & Data screen and click on Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Use your Apple ID to sign into iCloud.
- You will see the list of all backups along with its size and date. Pick the most relevant one. However, if you see a message stating that you require a newer version of iOS then update following the on screen setup.
- Earlier if you have downloaded apps and purchases using multiple IDs then you need to sign into each one of them and restore.
- The download may take few minutes or hours, depending on the size of the file. In case if you disconnect from Wi-Fi, it will reconnect as soon as possible and the download will resume.
- The update will take time depending upon the speed of network that you are connected.
This is how you can restore if you have unfortunately lost your data from your iOS device. Above “How To Restore An Apple Device With iCloud Backup?” tutorial might would help to restore your lost data. If any problem found, you can contact me by commenting below in the comment box down below.
Import DSLR Camera Images to iPhone or iPad